.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

Blogs: I've started a new blog . . .

I like the idea of being able to link common weblog entries and have been unable to figure out how to do that on this blog. I eventually decided to test the waters by starting a new blog that allows the capability to have categories. So far I just have a recommendation/review for Sluggy Freelance on that blog. If I can figure out how to use categories on Blogger, I'll probably revert to using only Blogger.

"Fun Things in the Neighborhood" joins this blog (Entertainment Universe), my TV.com blog, my baseball blog, and my politics/history blog.

I'm not sure, but I think I'll keep the new blog (the "Fun Things" one) limited to noting interesting things I find while navigating the web (and probably starting off with some good/great webcomics I've found). My "Entertainment" one will continue to include my various rambling comments about books, tv shows, movies, music and whatever else that might conceivably be called entertainment. My TV.com blog is somewhat similar to my "Entertainment" blog, but tends to include both "Entertainment" blog posts (modified) and TV.com specific ramblings (or TV specific ramblings) that I don't feel the need to include on "Entertainment Universe" (like I don't feel the need to include non-tv reviews on TV.com; oh, I'd probably just have the one blog if it weren't for the fact that other websites don't recognize a blog on TV.com as a blog, but do consider a Blogger blog a blog). My baseball blog is for my various remarks about the MLB Washington DC baseball team (Nationals). My politics/history blog is/was basically dead on arrival (I started it around the time John Roberts was put up for the Supreme Court, and beyond one entry that I've since deleted from that blog and moved over here, didn't expand beyond that one topic, and didn't continue that one topic beyond the initial posts).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?