.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 25, 2005

 

Websites: Blogshares

Great, fun, website found recently named: Blogshares. A simulated stock-exchange based on buying and trading shares in blogs (and other activity).

Unfortunately, I do not see anything that notes when I first started, but I believe that it was this week. I currently have 24.89 fake dollars to my name. On the other hand, that particular stat is not the most important one - at the moment, my total worth is: $11,249,721.57. I started with $1000 (I believe) and 2000 shares ($500 and 1000 shares for each of my two blogs). I was also gifted 100 shares of another blog, which gave me about $100,000 (after the shares were sold over time).

A rather fun little diversion.

Note: Regardless if you know of this website, your blog (if you have one), could very well be in the system. If you "claim" your blog, you receive $500 dollars and 1000 shares in your own blog.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?